NaTest: NAVARRE TESTING ZONE
Start date: June 1, 2019
End date: November 30, 2021
The main objective of the project is to establish Navarre as a testing zone for connected and automated electric vehicles in Europe, thanks to all the geographical, weather, road network, mapping, connectivity and government willingness to support the initiative.
The public sponsors and technological entities that participate in the project are SODENA, NASERTIC, TRACASA and NAITEC.
- Precision mapping, positioning and navigability.
- Improved calculation of vehicle autonomy through 3D surface maps
- Smart Cities:
- Vehicle-to-Network (V2N): Two-way information and content platform.
- Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2I): Platform of applications and services distributed on mobile edge computing.
- Coordination and harmonization of national or European standards and protocols of the connected vehicle
- Integration of different types of embedded sensors and real time data analysis.
- Data analysis.
- 5G communication protocol adapted to different infrastructures. Radar hardware or 3D positioning development.
- Development of antennas with a wide application spectrum. Terrestrial radar and space applications.
- Virtual simulation of specific situations of stretch or load conditions.
- Participation in research consortia at EU, national or regional level.